Creating a balance in life is important. A key part of this is to know how and when you will achieve your financial goals. With every possible scenario that life throws at you, it is important to ‘crunch the numbers’, to help you make the right financial decisions.
Lifetime cashflow planning is vital if financial goals are to be achieved and forms a key part of our financial planning process. It is important to be specific with your goals; it is not enough to simply state that ‘I want enough to be able to retire comfortably’. You need to think realistically about how much you will need and how you will achieve your goals.
Our lifetime cashflow modelling is aimed at individuals who wish to:
- Become and remain financially organised
- Determine life goals
- Create a lifetime cashflow plan
- Control various ‘what if scenario’s
- Plan for various probabilities which may affect the likeliness of the plan succeeding
Our lifetime cashflow plan will enable you to:
- Produce clear and detailed summaries of your financial arrangements
- Work towards achieving and maintaining financial dependence
- Ensure that adequate provision is made for the financial consequences of your death, disablement or critical illness of yourself or your partner
- Plan to minimise tax liabilities
- Produce an analysis of your personal expenditure, balancing cash inflows against desired cash outflows
- Develop an investment strategy for your capital and surplus income, in conjunction with your tolerance for risk, flexibility and requirement for access to your capital
- Become aware of the tax issues that are likely to arise on the death of yourself and your partner
Lifetime cashflow modelling is just one of the many tools which we use. Please feel free to contact us for further information.